Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: Introduce Someone to Your Favorite Genre

Hosted by Bout of Books

The challenge for today is hosted by Doing Dewey and it's to introduce someone to your favorite genre.

I read a wide variety of genres but for sure my favorite genre is historical fiction.



Julie Klassen is like the Jane Austen of today. I love the way she writes and even though her books are long, 400+ pages, I just fly right through them!




I love Sarah Sundin's books, great WWII fiction!




I also LOVE Julie Lessman's O'Connor series, a fabulous family saga!





Jody Hedlund is another favorite of mine, I love how she can take an historical event and bring it to life!




And finally, Elizabeth Camden. Her books are great, even the one I wasn't too thrilled with was still written beautifully.



Blogaholic Designs”=

1 comment:

  1. Great choices! I've read and enjoyed The Girl in the Gatehouse! The Preacher's Bride and A Noble Groom are near the top of my physical TBR pile! And I have A Distant Melody, The Lady of Bolton Hill, and The Rose of Winslow Street on my Kindle, can't wait to get to them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete