Monday, December 30, 2013

What Countries Have I Visited 2014


What Countries Have I Visited 2014
January 1, 2014- December 31, 2014
Hosted by: Christian Novels


I loved doing it this year and was really hoping it would be going again for next year. When I saw the signup for it (just now) I was super happy and knew there was no question about my participation in it.

It's a no pressure challenge, you can use one book for multiple countries so it can be really easy if you get the right book(s). 

Last year I chose to read 30+ countries, which I'm still not done with but hope to be able to finish with the books I'm currently reading. That was definitely a stretch, so I'm going to lower my goal for the coming year and am choosing Adventurer-Visit 20 countries. I will keep track of my progress on my 2014 Reading Challenges page HERE.

If this challenge sounds fun to you, be sure to check out the full details and signup by going HERE.


Blogaholic Designs”=

1 comment: