Sunday, November 20, 2011

More Reading Challenges for 2012

Bookie Friends Favorites Challenge
2012 Bookie Friends Favorites Challenge
January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012
Hosted by: Bookie Friends Favorites Challenge


Here are five of my favorite books:
1. A Passion Redeemed (Daughters of Boston, Book 2) by Julie Lessman - This is my all-time favorite book! To enjoy it completely A Passion Most Pure (Daughters of Boston, Book 1) must be read first.
2. Riley Covington Series (Books: One, TwoThree and Four) by Jason Elam & Steve Yohn - I love this series! I can't pick just one of them as a favorite.
3. Contingency (book 1) by Paula Wiseman
4. Dreamhouse Kings Series (Books: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, and Six) by Robert Liparulo
5. Rippler (The Ripple Series, Book 1) by Cidney Swanson

If you would like to participate in this challenge, visit Bookie Friends Favorites Challenge and sign-up. I will post my progress HERE.



Photobucket
2012 Just For Fun Reading Challenge
January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012
Hosted by: Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book


I am committing to read just one book for fun each month!

If you would like to participate in this challenge, visit Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book and sign-up. I will post my progress HERE and HERE.




2012 Off The Shelf Challenge
January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012
Hosted by: Bookish Ardour

I am choosing level one: Tempted - Choose 5 books to read

If you would like to participate in this challenge, visit Bookish Ardour and sign-up. I will post my progress HERE.

Blogaholic Designs”=,

1 comment:

  1. So glad you joined the Bookie Friends Favorites Challenge!

    ReplyDelete