Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hearts Aglow - Tracie Peterson

Hearts Aglow (Striking a Match, #2)Hearts Aglow by Tracie Peterson




(From Back Cover)


Will love remain elusive for the matchmaker?


Life in Perkinsville, Texas, holds great promise for Deborah Vandermark. Content in the embrace of her family, she pursues her medical studies under the tutelage of Dr. Christopher Clayton and delights in the growing affection between them. Yet when tragedy casts a shadow over life in this logging town, Deborah is unprepared for the difficulties that follow.

When a letter from his family sets Christopher in a tailspin, Deborah's carefully laid plans falter. And the arrival of Jake Wythe only adds to her growing uncertainty. As she struggles against the forces of the past and the Texas land itself, will Deborah be forced to turn her back on the love taking root in her heart?

I give this book  3 stars1 star 1 star.
     
My Thoughts:

I absolutely love all of the books that I have read by Tracie Peterson and when I started reading this series I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. "Hearts Aglow" is the second book in the "Striking A Match" series. The first book "Embers Of Love" must be read first because these books are a continuing story . Tracie Peterson is one of the best Christian fiction authors ( if not the best) and she is my favorite author. I totally recommend "Embers Of Love" & "Hearts Aglow" and I would be very much surprised if anyone did not enjoy these books.



Authors Website:

Blogaholic Designs”=

No comments:

Post a Comment