Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Sunday: Spiritual Reponses to the 9-11 Attacks by Donald R. Elton

First Sunday: Spiritual Reponses to the 9-11 AttacksSynopsis:
These inspirational sermons written following the 9-11 terrorist attacks bring back memories and emotions from that turbulent and tragic time in our Nation's history. They also remind us again, with clarity, the perspective of what is really important in our lives.

I Give This Book 1 star1 star1 star1 star1 star


My Thoughts:
'First Sunday: Spiritual Reponses to the 9-11 Attacks' by Donald R. Elton is a great compilation of inspirational sermons written following the 9/11 terrorist attacks. This is a wonderful book to read to remind us of that terrible time in our history. The sermons help remind us in Whom we should place our faith and hope. I recommend this book - I think it is good for all denominations.

***I received this book from the authors through Bostick Communications. I was not required to give a positive review, but only to give my honest opinion of the book - which I have done.***

View all my reviews


Blogaholic Designs”=

No comments:

Post a Comment