Friday, May 6, 2011

The Sister Wife by Diane Noble




I read this book about a year ago and it was a book that I loved.  If I remember correctly I believe I read this book in one night, staying up into the wee hours of the morning because I didn't want to put it down. If you want to read a book that captures your attention and never lets it go, you should read The Sister Wife by Diane Noble. Even though it has been over a year since I read this book, it remains fresh in my mind. Also this is a book that I could read again and want to read it again soon. This is a fantastic book that I highly recommend. I am awaiting the second book in this series and hope it is just as great as the first one was.


I give this book 1 star1 star1 star1 star1 star


The Brides of Gabriel Series
  1. The Sister Wife: Brides of Gabriel (Book One) by Diane Noble
  2. The Betrayal: Brides of Gabriel (Book Two) by Diane Noble (will be available July 26, 2011)
Author's website
http://www.dianenoble.com/





Blogaholic Designs”=

No comments:

Post a Comment